2020 Big Surreal
Join us on September 1, 2020
Donate To This Event
ONE MONTH. FIVE CHALLENGES. TONS OF SWAG.
The 2020 Big Surreal is so much more than a virtual race; it's a month-long, interactive virtual experience where you'll be invited to complete a series of challenges and earn awesome swag along the way!
Registration is open through September 15th for The Big Surreal. The virtual challenge will take place between September 1st and 30th.
Here's how it works:
- Register with our team by completing your registration at the link below. A $25 registration fee is applicable and will count towards your $250 fundraising commitment that is due September 30th. (No other registration fees through event organizers apply).
- Verify your registration using a complimentary code provided by Smile Train
- Complete between one and five challenges during the month of September. Starting on September 1st, you'll see five "challenges" appear in your haku registration account. Those challenges are to run a 5K, 12K, 11-Miler, 21-Miler, and Marathon. The more challenges you complete, the more swag you receive!
- Upload your results. Starting September 1st, you'll be able to upload your results via an integration with your wearable device (most devices supported) or enter in your results manually.
- Earn Swag! Each time you complete a challenge, you'll earn a digital badge, finisher's certificate, and a new swag item. To get a medallion and a shirt, all you have to do is run a 5K!
Email: [email protected]
Call: Julie: (212) 481 8983
When: September 2020
Registration for the 2021 Big Sur International Marathon with Smile Train is currently closed. This registration is exclusively for the 2020 Big Surreal.